At level 4, a Novice will automatically receive the quest L04. Day of Destiny to begin changing classes. After reporting to Sage Babama, you will be given the quest L05. Choose Your Path. You will need to reach level 5 to finish the new quest, then report to Guardian Team Leader Muha. He will give you the option of 6 different quests, a quest for each of the new job classes. Picking L05. Path of the Wanderer quest allows you to become a Wanderer. After picking the correct quest for the job class you want, speak to Muha again to complete the quest, change to your new class and level up to level 6.
Advantages and disadvantages
- High Magic Defense - This class has a magic defense, rivaling that of a Spellcaster or Acolyte.
- High Magic Attack - Being similar to a magic class it has decent magic attack
- High Physical Attack - It's high physical along with its magic attack makes this class extremely dangerous
- High MP - This class has extreme!y high mp which is useful due to some of the skills
- Low defense - Despite having high physical attack, the low defence makes it vunerable in close combat situations
- Low HP - Low HP coupled with low defense makes it really vunerable in close combat
- High MP Usage - Some skills use a lot of mp which means a constant supply of mp pots is needed.